Search This Blog

Sims and Lincity

Sims 3 is the latest games of the Sim Series games. It was one of my favorite games when I was in high school. I like it very much because you get to dress up your characters, personalize their look and almost experience how to live life as a grown up in a span of days! It’s really fun playing this game. Just very unfortunate I have to reinstall it because something wrong with my laptop recently. But overall, Sims 3 is a great game, especially now that it has lots of improvements from Sims and Sims 2.

Sims 3

I remember Sims 2 even had a version where you can own pets! Ha-ha. Well anyways, I found another game called Lincity. I’m not familiar with Simcity which it resembles, I do know Sims (like I mentioned above). I also tried playing Tycoon City on my mobile phone, but back to topic – I want to try out this game!!! But of course I want to know more about first before I buy it or download it. How about you? What’s your favorite computer game?