Search This Blog

Take a ride to Paris and everywhere else!

For sure, your with your families now - awaiting New Year's eve after Christmas celebration is over. And that's great! But do you know that there's something cooler? Yes! A train ride!

I haven't been on one honestly and I thought I'd never care until my friend told me about Trains to Paris that she found. It was really great because the company offered so many things plus they have a shopping center where you can go to if you need to buy something during stopovers.

I'm sure, any family would love an adventure like that! If only I can take mom and dad. Hehe, but you guys don't miss the chance to have that opportunity - tell them about it now while you can! It'd be the best place to celebrate New Year with all the amazing lights everywhere!

A train ride will be very new because airplanes and cars are what we've been used to, but you got to admit it's something great!