Search This Blog

Spice up your homes!

I live in a simple house neither big nor small. But I love being at home. I like sleeping on my bed during cold mornings, I like viewing the sun outside our windows.
But do you want to know something? I secretly want to have venetian blinds for our house! I’ve been seeing a lot of them in this online shop where there were so many fabulous items and materials that you can buy for your rooms and houses.

So, right now I will be saving up for that. I want one in my room, in our comfort room and all rooms! Haha! Beat that! It will be really neat to look out plus it’s timely because it is summer, it will be very hot without decent windows that can help bring in air at home.

Having one is a must, so if you’re a mom or someone who just want the best for your homes and who wants to be fab at the same time this is the solution. It will be attractive to your visitors too especially if you choose the fancy ones. For me I just want the best one!

Truth be told, we’ve never had any blinds at home. Therefore, this will be a cool change!