Search This Blog

The Little Lady

i am happily (think so) taken by Christian. Green lover, pink lover, rainbow lover, photoshop addict gal just like the other people around you may know. But i'm quite different, know why? Cuz I just am. Hahah I also love music, and i also love writing (that's why i blog) and of course, drawing! Even photography, but not that much anymore, i'm too busy for school ya see (owz) I'm takin up I.T. and hopefully, I'll be graduating soon. I am also an otaku, anime rooocks!

RANDOM HAATES
★ RIPPERS. ★ COPYCATS, be original. duh.DON'T COPY MY STYLE. IT'S MINE:)PANGETPATAN
★ Mondays★ GLOBE (>o<) && their customer service. ★ Volleyball ★ Not getting paypal :( ★ Sleeping ★Criticism

...LOVES.
There's so many to start with. Let's just say i love NICK SHOWS
esp. Spongebob, Avatar and Drake and Josh.
I love music and playing music.
I love badminton.
I love Adobe Photoshop Cs beyond (LOL).
I love to draw.
I love to write.
I love to smile :)
MOST OF ALL,
I LOVE CHRISTIAN!//etc



So much for the details..
If you want to know me more, just
add me up in friendster and etc..
LINKS BELOW :)