Search This Blog

Duplicate easily

Files are hard to manage. And there are times, out of confusion I delete my files accidentally! Now, that’s some big trouble because all my files are important, some are of school works, assignments and reports and some are of my online life and work.

I figured the best solution was to keep a backup but here comes another problem – how to I copy this all easily? There are probably almost a hundred, no, really hundreds of folders, MS Word, txt and etc files here. I wonder how to survive copy-pasting repetitively. Oh yeah, I’m lazy when it comes to these kinds of times.

Luckily, I found a duplicate file program ! Now that will help my work lighten up a bit! I’m going to get this thing. I suggest this to you too, it’s trouble some copying large files and files with large quantities.