Search This Blog

HAPPY 28th MONTHSAREEEIIII CHRISTIAN:)

Feeling : The current mood of nadinecamille at www.imood.com


Hmmm. D flying ninja is sooo uber not interested in blogging anymore because other than the lazyness she's also uuuber busy. Foundation week will start tomorrow, then finals, then vacation!
Hurrah!:)) i am thinking of finding some good web host as i want to use plugins which blogger doesn't have xD

Hmm so anyway, i wanna rant :O

..it's endless i know, but i just wanna share how miserable my english love has been.
I mean, my love to the subject. it has totally died. PUNYEPATAN *LOL his name transformed*
lost our thesis drafts this time, yes, confirmed. I CANT BELIEVE HOW CARELESS THIS GUY IS.

I WISH HE'D GO TO HELL, my parents are already asking me if they want to help reporting the
jerk. but it's just that i don't want to get my name ditched just because of some stuuupiddness.


OH WELL. I'M SO LAZY to blog:)) haha.

And besides. I wanna move somewhere else:)
Where there can only be miiii, one nadine, one ninja
one one one one two threee woooo:)
ugh. I am longiiing for vacation! Anyway..

HAPPY 28th MONTHSARYYYYYYY BEEEYBIIII.
..you're the only one who is keeping me happy ^^,

O. BTW, Nadine will turn 17 this 15th:)
don't spoil my joy..


Imma go to the department of student affairs
to report Mr. Pangatpatan, his real name. he's such
a JERK. one day, you're going to go down i swear
with that kind of attitude. DONT MESS WITH ME.
YOURE JUST A PROFESSOR. THERE ARE WAY BETTER
PROFESSORS THAN YOU. HELL YOU:))