Search This Blog

I'm missing..

Feeling : The current mood of nadinecamille at www.imood.com
Listening to: Stay My Baby by Miranda fr. Nickelodeon:)
Thinking Of: Lub.Lub.Lub. hmm, Friday:)
Eating/Drinking: NOTHING, i'm full!

Here is ME again:) *i meant the grammar to be wrong. haha**
Anyways, i feel like i've been absent here in the blogosphere for the longest time of
my life, almost 7 days/1wk i think, i drop by sometimes but i rarely do like those nights
i spent hours of blog hopping. even my blog rank flunked 20 ranks or so. haha.

We're finally done with our thesis in Filipino, even the defense. FINALLY, so i am feeling a bit
lightened:) . I was really depressed because of that for days, not to mention the piles of projects
that never ended (even now!) haha - So I was sleepless, reeally, I usually slept at 4am or so and when i go to school i look like i take drugs and i was always sleepy. We still have an English thesis to work for, and again, Pangetpatan is striking back with his stupidity of loosing our papers x[ arrrghh! i mean it, i am really having this feeling now that he's doing it for a purpose, imagine, before, he kept loosing my topic and Christian's - this time around, we passed our drafts and guess what? HE LOST IT.

i don't really want to talk about it, let's just say.. HM, hooray yay MATH GO, FIL GO!
*yea i'm totally detesting english now* until Pangetpatan is out of my sight.

My last post was a drama, but well, things got well the following days:) Yeeeesh, i used my
acting talent. I cried in front of Christian like a small girl who was begging for candy for him to stop bugging me why i am quiet and upset. 'twas after english time, you know me, i'm hating english right now so when we get to that subject i'm usually not in the mood...and well there goes the story ^^, (too long)

Anyways, I'd like to thaaank Janile for the gift she made me.
MYYY this kid is sooo talented!:)




And also ate Madz gave me this:)

Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are FABULOUS.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award


...hmmm but i'll repost later, give a guess who i'll nominate. haha :)
thanks so much too them..

AND TO MY CHRISTIAN.
ILOVEYOU:)


still busy:|