Search This Blog

Hmm, what to do?

I still can't sleep. I always get this trouble with sleeping so I always hunt for things to do to make my self sleepy. Luckily, there are actually SO MUCH TO DO! That I end up not doing anything in the end? LOL. I'm a slacker, really.

Anyway, since I can't sleep again tonight I think I'll just look for Ebooks I can read through my favorite Torrents Search Engine. I wish I can find lots! I've been missing a lot of reading lately, blame blogging. Just kidding! This has been my way for me to get tired and luckily, I enjoy it! It’s because I find games, softwares and songs I couldn’t find in a normal search engine – and what’s the best? They’re free!

I hope I get to sleep soon, I'm tired. It's just my eyes that won't close!
How do you spend your night to fall asleep easily? Anyway, I just hope I’ll really start falling asleep now, or getting sleepy. When your mind is really restless, going to sleep is a challenge. I’ll just wait until I feel drowsy while I browse for downloads I really want to have. Then, maybe later I’ll feel tired and have a peaceful rest.