Search This Blog

OH PUHLEAZE GIVE ME A BREAK!


I don't like fights, arguements or the likes. But to be told mean things you don't have any idea of is quite unfair. I checked on this blog while I was downloading then I see someone named "visitor" giving mean messages against me, i need to get a life? How about you? I think you're the one who needs that. I have a life already. Don't tell me to shut up I don't even know you and why the hell you got here. I've never seen your tumblr either, and puhlease, tumblr is for photos, not for blog posts. And the hell do you care if I'm on blogspot?

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION THIS IS NOT ONLY MY BLOG. AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CLAIM YOU OWN THE LOVE FOR RAINBOWS FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

If you ever saw anything here pertaining to a copy cat, please be aware it was NEVER YOU! Everybody who knows me knows who that is. And it's been a long time since that issue's been done and fixed. I don't f*cking know you either or know your tumblr blog. I'd rather go to Wordpress Blogs oh please! I wish I've never saw your blog too because everything in your blog made no sense.
NO SENSE AT ALL.

And if you feel irritated the my blog name is this, have you ever even given a thought which came first? Blogger! Stupid *ss.

The next time you're going to post anything against someone, think twice before you do okay?
And may God bless your poor sool. I pity so much. I suggest you try to listen to your parents advice to have respect from others, if not I guess why you're like that is because of them? Whatever! Get out of here because no one needs you here.

And please, you're younger than me, shouldn't you at least leave respect? Didn't your parents told you that? Maybe not. You even barge in somebody's blog not even knowing the owner and telling things you don't know either. I am 100% sure I've never seen your blog because I hardly go to tumblr. LMAO. Leave your little issues to yourself. My blog has never done anything to you. You're the loser here. Do you even read rules? NO SPAMMERS! You can't even use your name. What a loser. And you think I can't find out where you're from? Think again. And you shut up here. Your blog is just hosted by tumblr. You don't even have a domain! So who needs a life here? Get off my blog if you don't like what you see. I never did anything against you. FCK OFF!

I guess you want publicity huh?:D