Search This Blog

Why is time important?


Do you actually believe in the saying that “Time is Gold.”? Me, I do and I always have. Of all many things, it is time which helps us be able to do things. Of course, in order for you to do something you need a span of time right?

That is why time is valuable. However, because of too much work or too many assignments we lose track of time. Even when watching a movie or a show, enjoying so much we forget to do other things. And as for me, I’m always busy surfing the net or playing games online so I always forget to see what time is it.

But to avoid this, we’ve got one way – always check the time! To do that, of course we need a wrist watch or a clock. This is one of my problems, I don’t know why but I have this kind of bad luck with wrist watches they never last in my hands. It’s either I lose them or break them. Luckily, no matter how unfortunate I am with watches my family and friends always give me new ones every time they find out I broke mine or lost it.

Watches or wrist watches are great gifts you know. When my boyfriend gave me a wrist watch as a gift once, he said it’s because it meant he wants me to be reminded that his time is only mine. That’s sweet, right? And I have another thought about watches; they remind you that “time is gold” not just even gold, but a treasure.

Once you let go of every chances in life because you always fail to be on time you can never have them back. It is only once in a lifetime for every chance, so you must always remember the importance of time.


If you are in a look out for good wrist watches, I found out about www.bestoftime.com. It’s an online shop that has a variety of watches – not just ordinary watches but those that can really make you feel the best of your time! Men’s and women’s watches are also available, in different designs. Their available watches will really amaze you, and they've been known for their products too.