Search This Blog

Love your pictures more!

One of my favorite past time before was taking pictures of myself. And even now, I still take pictures of myself at times of boredom. I also love editing and beautifying pictures with Photoshop, but then again editing 10 pictures every time is quite tiring!

So I searched for websites that provided easy designing for your pictures! I didn’t fail to do so. Just look.

Picjoke.com


I like this site, the designs are really unique, and even I can’t do that design with Photoshop or I guess, not yet. They've got a collage maker to collage photo in any way you like. It’s definitely a must if you’re looking for picture designs. I’ve never seen any website providing these designs. And it’s really helpful especially to those who don’t have Photoshop or any photo editing software because some are really expensive – this one is for free!



Picjoke.com


You just have to choose a design, upload your picture and then poof! There goes your amazing picture with an amazing photo effect! You can choose over many designs by the way.

Picjoke.com


I hope this helps, as for me, it helped me! These pictures are undeniably cute!

Now, if I want to edit my pictures, I can just go to their website and everything’s more colorful in a minute, within a couple of mouse clicks! Their collage studio is outstanding.

Picjoke.com

Best part is, everyday, they have new photo effect for you to use!
I wonder what's for tomorrow...