Search This Blog

What's up with a blog?


Nowadays, blogging has been a way for us teenagers to speak out our minds. Not only did it help teenagers but even the older people. Some were able to write their thoughts, opinions and the best of all, some were able to earn money. That’s why blogging has been so enjoyable for me. I’m sure it is as well for many others out there.

With the money earned, we can buy the things we wanted to. And like me, I was able to buy things I couldn’t before. Right now, I even plan to buy a PSP for me when I get all my earnings.

But do you know what it takes to have a good blog? Actually, blogging may look easy but if you really want to earn, it’s not. Or if it’s not the earning you’re after for, even gaining traffic or visits is a big mission. Everyday, you have to do blog-hopping, and you even have to comment just so they’d comment back to you. And even before you can have a decent blog, you have to choose a blogging platform you might find suitable for you. I know two famous ones which are the Wordpress platform and Blogspot platform. This one I’m using is with Blogger (Blogspot Platform) it is for free. But if I were you, I’d try Wordpress as well; they support a variety of add-ons than that of Blogspot.

The next thing you will need is the domain, it’s like the address of your blog, for example, http://www.fiery-angel.cn . You can buy in famous domain registrars like Go Daddy, Namecheap and Name.com. Just remember, choose a good registrar because some aren’t trustworthy though they maybe very cheap.

Lastly, if you’re planning to try Wordpress instead, it is best you’d have a Reliable Hosting. Some websites may easily fool you by their looks but it’s actually not the looks of the website!

You can always find a Cheap Hosting but better if it includes Cheap Windows Hosting, ColdFusion Hosting and other programming used widely in the internet world.

Blogging is not only a way of expressing one’s self. It’s becoming more popular each day for the power of words being used through it. Others even make their businesses become better this way.