Search This Blog

Edsa Revolution Cram :))

Feeling : The current mood of nadinecamille at www.imood.com
Listening to: Love Song
Thinking Of: CS Tour
Eating/Drinking: Biguerlaiii Teeeea.


Weee, new layout (Still not done, obviously). Inspired by the song from CHOBITS, Let me be with you, and the anime itself. My whole Sunday was wasted spent making this layout. I made it from scratch, no basecodes, some javascript from Ate Deanne who just got back from Pangasinan.. Hmmm welcome back sis:)

Today is a holiday because it's the day when People Power 1 happened, it was one of the best events that ever happened in the Philippines; Next to that, the 2nd one, kicking out Erap as the
president (I was in 4th grade at that time, I think). Anyways, Imma be busy with school stuffs since I used my two days doing nothing about it even if i said i'd be busy with them (you know how much lazyness attacks). Saturday, I went with Mom&Dad; She had a checkup because her vertigo is attacking often now. Then we went to the mall. Toooday Yesterday, not much, just layout editing time :3

I wonder where do I start with my projects&research? I doubt if my groupmates in those projects would reply when I text them, ugh. Hopefully, tomorrow Christian will come over to help or not :| && I'm sooo excited for Wednesdayyy - we'll be going to Clark, Pampanga for our CS Tour!!YEEa!