Search This Blog

Yay, my first award :)

Feeling : The current mood of nadinecamille at www.imood.com
Listening to: Thunder by BoysLikeGirls
Thinking Of: My waiting tutorials in mind (LOL)
Eating/Drinking: BBQ.

First off, I was surprised that I got an award from Ate Kaye . It's my first blog award. And I find it really cute. My only problem is just, whom I'm going to pass it since, not most of people in my blog list are active or probably into this kind of this (LOL). So here it goes. It's a Birthday Wish Award. Oh wow, very timely, my birthday will be in a few months!!! :)

1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday...
2. The list should be 15 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours.



Okay, now i'll make myyy wishes :D

1. For world peace and wellness.
2.
To get high grades in all my major subjects :D
3. To be able to build my own website soon xD
4. To find more blog friends (like ate Kaye wants)
5. To earn money through the internet.
6. To have a Paypal account *twinkling eyes*
7. To a bluetooth headset.
8. N97 or N70. Haha (ambitious!)
9. Have my own digicamera :D
10. To have a google page rank ( I don't have it yet)
11. Catch a real falling star (Hahaha. for real)
12. LOOSE 20 pounds. (I need determination!)
13. More blog hits!
14. For my EntreCard widget to be detected (it's still not detected even if i've put it up already)
15. More strength, inspiration and love to my family and to my christian and beloved friends and
everyoneelse!:D

...that's pretty much that, okay the next thing said to do is to pass it on to ten friends.
And now, I have decided. I'm going to pass this on to my friend Dianne, Joanna, Mi Ssa Yuu Sisters, McEffie, Demz, Iza, Ayz, Payatot, Nadine, Xidnie :D

I do hope they post it too :D
Let's hope our wishes come true, (^^,)